5.5.08

LIFE, ACTUALLY

If I deeply think about it, the one thing I missed about living with someone (and I mean, living as a couple) is the night chat. That moment, those few seconds before you turn off the light when you exchange whatever comes to your mind and soul, when you hear whatever comes to the mind of your soul. When you receive attention and you gladly offer yours.

I was thinking on that last night as I did my usual night reading in silence. Then, he knocked on my door. Told me he couldn't sleep. Can I stay for a while to talk?

He had just read my mind.

And we did.
We talked.
The boy with the brown eyes and me, hada nice, sweet and deep chat.
The one I like right before the lights turn off.

Then, he leaves, back to his room.

I turn off the lights.

As I tried to find my best sleep posture I decided that in my life, actually, i should not miss anything at all. I already have someone who fullfills my crave for the night chat. At least, once in a while, for some more years.

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

Me quedé pensando, "¿quién será la hada nice"?

:P