25.9.08

THE NEIGHBOR

Once upon a time I had a neighbor who, by the way, worked in the same place as me. Maybe it was all the way around. Once upon a time i had a work mate who, by the way, lived in the same neighborhood as I did.

Art and Music became the link for great discussions and long and boring debates. I made fun of his not-knowing, not-wanting to learn spanish. He made fun of whatever he could that had to do with me. Don't ask, but that is how a good friendship started. (although he probably wouldnt know how to define friendship) (or democracy) (ji ji).

He went abroad.
Lives miles and miles and miles and miles away.
But from time to time he e mails me.
From time to time he sends cd's with tons and tons of music.

So, the neighbor, somehow, is still my neighbor.

1 comentario:

paola dijo...

el neighboor nunca contesta emails, mándale saludos