12.7.08

THIS IS FACT, NOT FICTION

I can sing you this. I can tell you this, I can say that when I see you, and follow the lyrics of the song. But. But, what if I change the lyrics a bit and say, sing, whisper (to you, to you):

"And when I see you you make me go upside down, my brain should know better and pick you up and turn your around, pull you around, have you around. I feel discouraged that there is a lack of color (olive color) here..."

I could also say, sing whisper (to you, of course, to you):

"This is fact not fiction, this is fact not fiction, you are fact not fiction, this is fact not fiction, i feel fact not fiction (for you, of course, for you)..."

Yes, I could say, sing whisper this or that to you but. But. But would you listen? Would your ear be there? Would you agree, would you believe?


(Oh, I wish you reached for the phone).

No hay comentarios.: