28.2.06

ENCONTRAR LA VOZ o NO ENCONTRAR LA VOZ (he ahí el dilema)

La casualidad me llevó a ese artículo sobre Kathy Acker, una posmoderna-neopunk escritora norteamericana. La red me llevó a artículos sobre ella y entrevistas. Dejo en sus ojos, querido buscador de voces la postura de esta autora sobre tan preciado tema:
- How did you find your voice, literary or ?--

- You know I never did. I found my voice was a reaction to all that voice stuff. You know, I’ve been told that by some of the writers in the generation above me: You'll be able to write when you've found a voice. And I couldn't find one--and I kinda didn't want one. I want to tell everyone what to think. So I just invented ways to write without having a voice and then everyone said: Oh! It's really clear what your voice is !

(Risas del público)

No hay comentarios.: