27.8.09

PARANOID ANDROID

So, last night after an almost hour and a half long distance call I went to my desk, and started typing an e mail with honey, sugar and some other absolutely sweet ingredients (as if the one hour and a half long distance call wasnt enough). I was not thinking, I was feeling all (like Feist).

Today I got a reply and somehow I managed to think that the reply was a death sentence because it said something like "we need to talk" or "we must talk. I read back what i have written and said to myself: you have just became a love terrorist, and have scared the hell out of significant one.

So I did what one shouldnt do in such situations: i wrote a text message. Have I mentioned that I am paranoid-android? I was a-f-r-a-i-d. I even took back what I had said, i tried to clear what I was trying to say. Pfff.

Honestly if significant one didnt know me this much i would probably still be on the market looking for a significant one (and probably wouldnt find one significant one).

God blesses my significant one for accepting (or dealing) the fact that I am a paranoid android.

No hay comentarios.: