17.2.09

WISH

wish wish wish:
  • i didnt have to work tomorrow
  • i could stay home
  • cook a nice breakfast
  • have a huge cup of tea
  • finish the hellinger reading
  • i had time to arrange my books, the mess in the bookcases
wish wish wish:
  • i didn't have to leave home
  • someone brought food, accepted a smile as a payment 
  • i could have my food on my desk in my room and keep the reading
  • the karamazov wasnt such a heavy book (literal y metafóricamente speaking)
  • i had guts
wish wish wish
  • my ears stopped whispering
  • my throat ended soaring
  • my nose finished with the running (and was nicer than the one i own now)
wish wish wish wish

but feel happy that wednesday is coming, then thursday, then friday and...

(yes, i tend to over react when sick)

3 comentarios:

José María dijo...

Wish, dream, feel, cough... Lately.
I hope you have the memory, not the hope, of doing it.
Here, Wenesday is almost gone! I could give you Friday or Saturday. I don't really need 'em.
Get well.
Soon, Miss Moon New Nose

Dako dijo...

Woo! A mi me gustan los posts en ingles =o

José María dijo...

¡Qué hambre, Dako!

No sé por qué la foto de alguien muerto no me da miedo pero la foto de un pastel sí me da hambre. Deben ser distintas partes del cerebro. O quizá es que sólo tengo estómago y no cerebro.

Como siempre, es por Poe.
ta.