26.2.09

SONG SAID:

Song is from Korea.
Song is a Master on so many things it will take long to explain.

I was told that he comes to the city only when he feel he is needed. Now I believe so. It was meant this way.
He came because we (or I) needed. Needed to know. Were ready to know.
So yesterday I met him. I met Song.
I just can´t describe the impression he caused in me. He told me what the planets, the stars, the genes, the particles of energy inherited me when I was born. He said so many things, I wouldn't know where to begin to tell you about it.

Song said: Do not try to be normal, cause you are not.
Unique, he said. You are unique.
Song said: Do not initiate, wait, just wait, he said. It will come to you. Everything will come to you.
Song said: You know who you are, and you know what you want: you want a beautiful life.
Song said. You should not make promises. You should not let yourself be carried away by other people problems or emotions.
Song said, and said and said.

6 comentarios:

José María dijo...

I am sure he/she is.
Master.

Another Aleph.

I hope you have another Pacific Ocean experience.

José María dijo...

¿Por qué las palabras son tan complicadas?

nothing dijo...

just ordered your book. Do you speak english or is this a translation, I would like to kow if these are your words, the words you choose from the plethora of words in the english language. Besides that all I can say about your experience with song is "welcome fellow traveler en search of the ineffable light"
firefly

la natalia dijo...

i speak and write both in english and in spanish. more to choose from.

thank you.

sylvíssima dijo...

that last comment that says la natalia is mine, i used a friends account, por error, ups.

José María dijo...

Querida Natalia-Sylvíssima-Mafaldas, gracias.
Pero sí quería comentar esto en español, que soy un poco torpe para los idiomas intergalácticos:

Buscar algo natural de inteligencia primaria y filosofía original mirando al sol no hace más que confundirnos.
O sea, al Este-yo-Oeste-tú.

Pero en esa dirección surge la mayoría de los espejismos.