26.1.10

THE WHOLE PACKAGE

I guess is time to realize that no one, no-one will be able to understand, accept and nurture you with the whole package. Your whole package. It is natural, how could you accept-take a package that is not yours, that you dont have on your own, that you dont -yet- plan to have. 

One's package is one's package, period. 
And one nurtures it, carries it with the love that only one can ever have. This sorta package makes you different, makes you an outsider of certain kind of things. You dont get to do all the things that everyone does, at least not on the same tune. But oh, what a joy to have a package! 

No one will take me and the whole package, it used to make me sad. Now, its different, now its ok, more than ok, now I can see that this is the way that it is supposed to be. My package is like a grant. I, and only I, was granted with it. The whole package was meant to be for me and only for me.

I love my package, and that ought to do it. 

2 comentarios:

MP dijo...

i have one package...i think i understand you, it,s more.. like a combo!

sylvíssima dijo...

yup, combo with the toy and everything.

:)