14.9.06

THE BOOK OF ELENI

Reading Murakami, having a wonderful time with it. Feeling nice. Smiling from time to time. Really needed a book like this, specially after reading Eleni Sikeliano's The book of Jon. Small book with deep, huge, overwhelming emotions. Small book that redirects (does this word even exist) your perspective of books, stories. And family. Loved it from beginning to end, don't take me wrong, but had to get rid of some images. Floating. Hurting. And did what normally do when a book moves my soul: lend it.

So now, Murakami's characters had to help me get rid of the me who was born after the book of Eleni. At least, til i get my book back.

1 comentario:

John Pluecker dijo...

I get redirects, what you mean to say. But it is your invention. Maybe: changes completely, shakes to the core, makes you reimagine, reorients your vision on. Just some ideas. Bueno bye JP