15.2.09

VALENTINE'S DAY SUCKED, AT LEAST A BIT

No flowers, chocolates or heart shaped thingys that we always admit to hate but secretly love to receive, specially by your significant one. No love letters, love calls, love mails or love text messages. No love represented in any sort of language. Love is definitely busy.

So, in the most valentine part of saint valentine's my day sucked y mucho.

BUT

  • a friend came to see me, lend me a book, gave me a lollipop and gave 3 beautiful photos.
  • my best friend, called, chat and sent me all the good vibes in her.
  • my other best friend called many many times, with gossip, jokes, good words, concern
  • my son hugged me, made me laugh, reminded me what really matters.
  • and my ex-coworkers nowadays my lovely friends showed me importance of little things.

So Valentine's Sucked pero mi vida no, not at all.

2 comentarios:

Dako dijo...

El mio tambien estuvo 2-3 =/

Yo digo que mas posts en ingles :B

mar adentro dijo...

another friend thought that mafaldeo wasn't the same without you and that's good to know you and laugh with you.