26.10.07

WORDS

I told him last evening. I wasn't going to put it off. Why? Because words make things happen. Once they are out, you cannot put them back. Everyone knows that. So, I used them. The words.

I was trembling, you know, trembling all afternoon, all day. Speechless.

Some hours before that, the day seemed innocent, complete. Coffee, newspaper, the search for the remote control, what time is it?, what's for dinner?. It was the last time of a complete family. My last night with the man i know since always, the man i know everything about and want no more of.

There, I've said it.


We have now become strangers.
And all because of words.

Words are fearful.
(No wonder they are endanger species.)

1 comentario:

Addy dijo...

Amiguis:

Me encanta leerte, escucharte, eres una gran mujer, has sabido enfrentarte a tantas cosas y te admiro por ello.

Cuentas conmigo, para lo que sea !!!.